A complete freelance management solution
Your dashboard is simple and ergonomic and has been designed to centralize the propositions you receive, payments, and more.
You can access the dashboard features from the left-hand navigation bar.
Find a freelancer
Under the "Find a freelancer" tab, you’ll find all the features for:
- Browsing the freelancer profiles that match your search criteria
- Posting a project by submitting a project brief
Post a project
You’ll need to fill in a form to post your project on the platform.
View all the freelancers you work with
Manage your freelancers from your dashboard.
Process your applications
The "Process applications" tab allows you to manage all your projects posted with Malt Plus.
Malt Plus gives you access to an advanced sourcing system that shows you applications from available and qualified freelancers in under 24 hours.
More information about Malt Plus here.
Manage your projects
In the "Manage projects" tab, you’ll find all your projects for which you have contacted freelancers through our search engine and for which you have received quotes.
The “Process applications” and “Manage projects” tabs allow you to oversee your project’s success:
Approve the end of a project
Make a payment
Leave a review at the end of the project
Track payments and invoices
Invoices & receipts
This tab centralizes your invoices and lets you download them. It’s only visible to company administrators.
The "Analytics" tab is also only available to administrators. This allows you to track your company's expenses and control your budgets.
For more information, you can consult the article Collaborate with my team.
All your account settings are in one place.
1. Your personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number, password, etc.
2. This tab allows you to view or (depending on your status) manage the employees on your company account.
3. The legal information about your company, which will appear on the financial documents issued by Malt. To find out more, please see this article:
Become a freelancer
4. If you also want to offer your services as a freelancer, you can create an account straight from your settings.