How do I ask my client for a cash advance ?

If you want your client to give you a cash advance, we advise that you create two quotes. One down payment quote (usually 30% of the final amount) and a quote for the remainder of the mission (here 70% of the final amount). 

Nevertheless, this system is still less dependable than your client provisioning his Malt account for the full amount !

If your client insists, you can remind them that provisioning their Malt account means that they confirm the end of the mission, triggering the transfer of funds. It is thus more secure for them as well.

The advance system is to be used mainly for long-term, and thus costly missions (which the client can't pay all at once) or if you have costs to incur to complete your mission (buying material for example).


How Did We Do?


Powered by HelpDocs